MALVERN TRAVEL LIMITED
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.malvern.group (the “Site” or “website”). The Site is operated by Malvern Travel Limited (“Malvern”), registered address: 3rd Floor, 30 Millbank, London, SW1P 4DU, company number: 10049427. In these terms, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ are references to Malvern and references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ are references to Site users and/or visitors.
When you visit our Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will also communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
Access to the Site
We may change the arrangements for access to, or even withdraw access to our Site on a temporary or permanent basis and reserve the right to do so, without telling you in advance. We cannot guarantee that our Site will be uninterrupted or that you will always be able to gain reliable access to our Site and we make no guarantees as to its operation, functionality or otherwise. We have no obligation to reimburse or compensate you for the period in which access to the site was suspended.
Without prejudice to any of our other rights, we reserve the right to deny access to this Site and/or remove any postings or material uploaded by you to our Site and/or take legal proceedings against you for the reimbursement of all costs wherever and whenever we believe that you are in breach of any of our terms.
By using this website, you warrant to us that:
1. You will not use this website or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions;
2. You are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions;
3. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website (if any);
4. All information that you provide about yourself and about anyone else shall be true and accurate.
You shall not:
1. Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Site which is or may be harmful, obscene, threatening, deceptive, degrading, defamatory or otherwise illegal or may cause infringement of the rights of any other;
2. Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Site including, but not limited to, uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
3. Deface, alter or interfere with the appearance and layout of this Site, any documents or materials which appear on our Site or the underlying software code;
4. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site or related infrastructure;
5. Use the whole or any part of our Site or its contents for any commercial or money-making purpose;
6. Access parts of the Site which are not intended for public use;
7. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Site or any network connected to it;
8. Use any device to obtain any personal or confidential information through our Site;
9. Deep-link to, copy, monitor, display, download or reproduce any part of our Site (without express permission to do so)
Some of the acts described above may be criminal acts under the Computer Misuse Act 1990
All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is our exclusive property or that of our content suppliers (if applicable) and is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It is published by us and may not be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy, for private purposes only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our intellectual property or are the intellectual property of our partners. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this site (in accordance with English law or with any laws of any other country) or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Site.
The information contained on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. If any information is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it.
Occasionally, we may upload reviews, blogs and recommendations on to our Site. Such reviews and blogs are the personal opinions of the author of said content and not those of Malvern. We take no responsibility and accept no liability in relation to these reviews, blogs, recommendations or other similar content on the website, or any resulting acts, omissions or losses incurred.
This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability in relation to any such other websites or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
This website or any part of it (or any websites that are linked to this website) may not be compatible with your browser or computer configuration and we make no warranty that it is. We make no warranty that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
Law and Jurisdiction
Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these terms and conditions regularly.